Darjeeling 2 Nt + Gangtok 2 Nt
|No of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium||Luxury|
Valid From:- 1st September2019 / Valid Upto:- 31st March 2020 (Rates are not valid in Black Out dates)
After arrival at Bagdogra airport or NJP railway station our representative will meet and greet you. After a short briefing, you will be transfered to your hotel in DARJEELING. Enroute check out kureseong. Check-in to your hotel and stay at your leisure. Evening time enjoy The Mall & the awesome view of the valley. Overnight stay at Darjeeling and enjoy your dinner
Early morning visit TIGER HILL for the breathtaking view of “Sun rise” at KANCHANJANGA,a lifetime experience to see “Golden kanchenjunga” turning into “Red” and slowly into “Snow white” .Back to your hotel and have your delicious breakfast. We will now start for all local sightseeing places, like –
Back to Hotel & Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After your morning breakfast you will proceed for Gangtok, check-in to your hotel at Gangtok & rest at your leisure. Evening time you will visit the famous MG ROAD (The Mall) and enjoy shopping. Back to your hotel and overnight stay and enjoy your dinner.
After your morning breakfast proceed for full day local sight scenes of Gangtok like:
· Banjhakri Falls - The Banjhakri Falls and Energy Park is a recreation centre and tourist attraction near Gangtok, in the state of Sikkim, India. The park's statuary and other displays document the Ban Jhakri, or traditional shamanic healer who worships spirits living in caves around the falls
· Tashi View Point - It's located in Tashi and about 8kms from the Gangtok town. It offers a sweeping view of Kanchenjunga snow peaks on a clear day. In fact the view of sunrise from here is unforgettable, you will see the peaks dazzling with changing colors. But for that you must reach the point before 5am.
· Hanuman Tok - Hanuman Tok is a Hindu temple complex which is located in the upper reaches of Gangtok, the capital of the Indian state of Sikkim. The temple is dedicated to lord Hanuman, and maintained by the Indian army.
· Ganesh Tok - Close to Tashi View point is Ganesh Tok, a temple of Lord Gansha. It's located at an altitude of 6,500 ft and at a hill adjacent to that of the huge TV Tower. Like Hanuman Tok, tourists come here not only to offer prayers to Ganesh, but also to soak in the views from the viewing lounge and the circular balcony around it.
· Enchey Monestry - The Enchey Monastery was established in 1909 above Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim in the Northeastern Indian state. It belongs to the Nyingma order of Vajrayana Buddhism. The monastery built around the then small hamlet of Gangtok became a religious centre.
· Gangtok Mountain Zoo - Himalayan Zoological Park is certainly a place for wildlife lovers in Sikkim. The Park has been established, to preserve the wildlife, without disturbing the creatures and keeping them in their natural habitat. Located in Bulbuley, Himalayan Zoological Park is at a distance of 3 km from Gangtok. At an altitude of 1,780 mtrs, the Zoological Park also tenders a splendid view of Mt. Khangchendzonga
Back to hotel and overnight stay at Gangtok and enjoy your dinner.
After breakfast in your hotel, check-out from your hotel and transfer to Bagdogra airport/NGP station for onward journey.
At the time of confirmation 50%
Prior to departure (one week) 50%
If you want to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing.
No cancellation or changes are allowed after departure.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
30 Days or more before departure: 25% of the Total Cost
30-15 Days Before departure: 75% of the Total Cost
Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of the Total Cost